Thursday, July 24, 2008

Day 2...The Zoo

So we decided to hit the Zoo on the final day of rest of my mini-vacation. It was a typically refreshing New Mexico July afternoon...who am I kidding, it was extremely hot and miserable, normal for New Mexico in the summer. We were all dragging along at about the halfway point and Jakob at one point decided to dramatically fall to the ground by the gorillas and in a dying voice said to me, "I can't walk, I need to be carried" That never happened and some how he miraculously made it to the end. By the time our 4 hour adventure was over, we were all in the hurry to get back to the air conditioned car and drive home. I was able to get some good pictures of the kids, a few below and also to the side of the page and Katies also posted a few more, including Jakob's above described collapse.


As usual the boys can't stand still
for a picture...



Jakob in another "I'm Cool" pose




Kellsie looking cute as usual



And a relative from Katie's side of the Family

1 comment:

Unknown said...

But what family member...